Bookkeeping is all about keeping and maintaining financial information which meets HMRC requirements; HMRC are increasingly cracking down on small businesses which do not keep accurate records. Your financial records are crucial to your business and good record keeping can help you grow your business.
What bookkeeping services can we do for you?
- Daily, weekly or monthly updates
- VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- General ledger
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Credit control
Why choose KFMS for your bookkeeping?
- We will visit your office (when you need us to)
- We will deal with HMRC and companies house on your behalf
- We are local to you
- We will take away all the accounting burden from you
- You get a exceptional service for a fixed (and affordable) price
Why we insist on regular bookkeeping?
While running a business, it can be difficult to keep track of how much money is coming in and going out of your business each month. Not keeping a regular track of your business related finances could easily lead to nasty surprises. And, as a business owner you would not want nasty surprises right?
That’s why, we at KFMS insist on regular bookkeeping. If bookkeeping is done regularly, you will have complete control of your business finances. You can make well informed financial decisions for the future of your business.
We offer bookkeeping services for businesses of all sizes. We offer bookkeeping for limited companies, sole traders, partnerships, contractors and freelancers.
What other benefits you get from us?
- You get books that are always up-to-date
- You get sound business advice to grow your business
- You get more time to focus on other activities of your business growth
- You get a competitive and fixed monthly fee
Listen To Debonair’s Testimonial About Our Bookkeeping Service and Xero